[Typically ships in 5-10 business days. Please review the Lead Time Page before ordering.]
Our Sidecar Holster was specifically designed to be worn appendix carry. The Sidecar is comprised of two "halves": Pistol Holster and Magazine Carrier held together by a piece of leather. The leather allows the two individual halves to flex, giving the Sidecar the ability to contour to your body. This contour and flexibility provides for an incredibly comfortable, and concealable holster.
The Sidecar comes standard with an anti print Mod-Wing attachment. This attachment features a "claw" that places pressure on the waist band / belt, which in turn pulls the grip of the firearm closer to the body, reducing printing.
The Mod-Wing can be removed without affecting holster functionality or retention.
Our Sidecar Holster features the following:
- Constructed from dual pieces of .080" thickness Kydex (durable and concealable)
- Attachment blocking to accommodate standard 5 Hole J-Clips (Provided) or a multitude of other J-hook style belt clips from a variety of manufacturers:
- Discreet Carry Concepts
- Ability to accommodate suppressor height sights
- Ability to accommodate optics and red dot sights from virtually any manufacturer on the market (Trijicon, Leupold, Holosun, Burris, Sig Sauer etc.)
- Open, flush cut at the bottom of the holster to accommodate threaded barrels and MOST comps (Due to the wide variety of comps on the market, it is impossible for us to garuntee proper fitment. Please contact us with any questions concerning your comp and proper holster fitment)
Please Note: Our Sidecar Holster is NOT designed to be worn in a crossdraw or outside the waistband configuration.
**Due to the existence of aftermarket rails, if you are running a light that does not attach to the firearm's factory rails, please contact us BEFORE ordering.**
**No two products are exactly alike. Each holster is individually handcrafted and may have slight variations without advanced notice.**
Such a great holster and mag pouch combo, very comfortable, superior build, and looks fantastic.
At least one of my Ping Pong Tactical holsters gets used/carried daily. The retention is great, responds well to adjustment, and they are extremely comfortable. Having OWB options compatible with readily available mounting solutions is HUGE, as it gives me more options to mount/carry my firearms/equipment. You cannot beat the price point, quality, or fit, and I am sure to be adding more Ping Pong gear to my arsenal before too long.
holster looks amazing. very clean cuts. fits extremely well. Reasonable pricing compared to a few other manufacturers.
I did however have to take some sand paper to remove the sharp edges which only took a few minutes.
if you made a sidecar for a VP9SK with an olight pl mini 2 I would buy another one.
This holster fucks. Nuff said.