[Typically ships in 5-10 business days. Please review the Lead Time Page before ordering.]
Our Inside the Waist Band (IWB) Holster is designed to be worn either at the more traditional 4-5 o'clock position. However, the holster can also be worn appendix style.
Our IWB Holster features the following:
- Constructed from a single piece of .080" thickness Kydex (durable and concealable)
- Slide blocking to accommodate a variety of belt attachments and placements
- Ability to accommodate suppressor height sights
- Ability to accommodate optics and red dot sights from virtually any manufacturer on the market (Trijicon, Leupold, Holosun, Burris, Sig Sauer etc.)
- Open, flush cut at the bottom of the holster to accommodate threaded barrels and MOST comps (Due to the wide variety of comps on the market, it is impossible for us to guarantee proper fitment. Please contact us with any questions concerning your comp and proper holster fitment)
Please Note: Our AIWB / IWB Holster is NOT designed to be worn in a cross-draw or outside the waistband configuration.
**Due to the existence of aftermarket rails, if you are running a light that does not attach to the firearm's factory rails, please contact us BEFORE ordering.**
**No two products are exactly alike. Each holster is individually handcrafted and may have slight variations without advanced notice.**
It’s absolutely perfect!!!!