This is a Quick Ship Item and will ship the same, or next business day. All Quick Ship sales are final, with the exception of any "factory" defects.
The Holster pictured will be the exact holster you receive. You can elect to remove the appendix wing, have the sweat guard trimmed to a mid or low cut, or have the holster cut to a 19 length.
Our Appendix Inside the Waist Band (AIWB) / Inside the Waist Band (IWB) Holster is designed to be worn either appendix style or the more traditional 4-5 o'clock position.
If you intend to wear the holster appendix style, we recommend adding the anti-print Mod-Wing attachment. This attachment features a "claw" that places pressure on the waist band / belt, which in turn pulls the grip of the firearm closer to the body, reducing printing.
The Mod-Wing can be added or removed without affecting functionality if preferences or carry styles change.
Our AIWB / IWB Holster features the following:
- Constructed from a single piece of .080" thickness Kydex (durable and concealable)
- Slide blocking to accommodate a variety of belt attachments and placements
- Ability to accommodate suppressor height sights
- Ability to accommodate optics and red dot sights from virtually any manufacturer on the market (Trijicon, Leupold, Holosun, Burris, Sig Sauer etc.)
- Open, flush cut at the bottom of the holster to accommodate threaded barrels and MOST comps (Due to the wide variety of comps on the market, it is impossible for us to guarantee proper fitment. Please contact us with any questions concerning your comp and proper holster fitment)
Please Note: Our AIWB / IWB Holster is NOT designed to be worn in a cross-draw or outside the waistband configuration.