[Typically ships in 5-10 business days. Please review the Lead Time Page before ordering.]
Our Appendix Inside the Waist Band (AIWB) Holster is designed to be worn appendix style.
This holster features the anti-print Mod-Wing attachment. This attachment features a "claw" that places pressure on the waist band / belt, which in turn pulls the grip of the firearm closer to the body, reducing printing.
The Mod-Wing can be added or removed without affecting functionality if preferences or carry styles change.
Our AIWB Holster features the following:
- Constructed from a single piece of .080" thickness Kydex (durable and concealable)
- Slide blocking to accommodate a variety of belt attachments and placements
- Ability to accommodate suppressor height sights
- Ability to accommodate optics and red dot sights from virtually any manufacturer on the market (Trijicon, Leupold, Holosun, Burris, Sig Sauer etc.)
- Open, flush cut at the bottom of the holster to accommodate threaded barrels and MOST comps (Due to the wide variety of comps on the market, it is impossible for us to guarantee proper fitment. Please contact us with any questions concerning your comp and proper holster fitment)
Please Note: Our AIWB / IWB Holster is NOT designed to be worn in a cross-draw or outside the waistband configuration.
**Due to the existence of aftermarket rails, if you are running a light that does not attach to the firearm's factory rails, please contact us BEFORE ordering.**
**No two products are exactly alike. Each holster is individually handcrafted and may have slight variations without advanced notice.**
Very ontime. I love how it looks and feels. I will be ordering again
Amazing! Absolutely love my holster!!
I love my AIWB ping pong tactical holster! I got it for the full size Beretta APX. Considering the fact that it's been out for a few years now, it's still really hard to find a good quality holster for the APX. Which is saying a lot about PPT holsters. They were able to make what was rare to find, at a very affordable price! The retention is nice, the claw does its job in keeping a low profile with minimum to no printing for a full size gun! The only down side which does not take away from the quality of the product or the craftsmanship, would be the delivery time. I waited almost a full month for my holster. I didn't expect it to be that long, but considering the fact that 2020 going into 2021 has been a crazy time with all the first time buyers, it makes sense that the holster business would be busy too. Regardless it was worth the wait and it would not stop me from ordering from Ping Pong Tactical again.
Love my custom holster. Thank you Logan for all your help.
Great holster! Awesome colors great retention