[Typically ships in 3-4 weeks. Please review the Lead Time Page before ordering.]
Our Appendix Inside the Waist Band (AIWB) Holster is designed to be worn appendix style.
This holster features the anti-print Mod-Wing attachment. This attachment features a "claw" that places pressure on the waist band / belt, which in turn pulls the grip of the firearm closer to the body, reducing printing.
The Mod-Wing can be added or removed without affecting functionality if preferences or carry styles change.
Our AIWB Holster features the following:
- Constructed from a single piece of .080" thickness Kydex (durable and concealable)
- Slide blocking to accommodate a variety of belt attachments and placements
- Ability to accommodate suppressor height sights
- Ability to accommodate optics and red dot sights from virtually any manufacturer on the market (Trijicon, Leupold, Holosun, Burris, Sig Sauer etc.)
- Open, flush cut at the bottom of the holster to accommodate threaded barrels and MOST comps (Due to the wide variety of comps on the market, it is impossible for us to guarantee proper fitment. Please contact us with any questions concerning your comp and proper holster fitment)
Please Note: Our AIWB / IWB Holster is NOT designed to be worn in a cross-draw or outside the waistband configuration.
**Due to the existence of aftermarket rails, if you are running a light that does not attach to the firearm's factory rails, please contact us BEFORE ordering.**
**No two products are exactly alike. Each holster is individually handcrafted and may have slight variations without advanced notice.**
Its slim, fits the gun perfectly, the colors are great, and shipping was fast. All for a phenomenal price. I am recommending these to all my friends.
Fits good and holds my gun secure, Can’t even see it under my shirt.
ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY HOLSTER! Thank you so much for making a high quality custom holster for me. The shipping was also very fast! It came in a day earlier than expected!